Friday, February 17, 2012

Artist Profile: Andrea Costa

I have loved Andrea Costa's work for a long time.  One of my clients has two paintings Andrea painted many years ago.  The paintings feature birds and are framed in beautiful distressed frames. (I wish I had a pic to show.) They are lovely, however, her latest work is inspired!  I love how she has grown as an artist over the past few years.  I wanted to post her work separately, because she deserves an entire post.   I wish I had taken a few more pictures.   Enjoy the following pics taken this past trip to Scott Antique Market....and check out the always entertaining blog Design Indulgence for more pics as Sherry featured Andrea's work also! Designer Sherry Hart has inspired me in writing my blog. We are both located in Atlanta, and have a lot in common! Go check out her blog, you will not be disappointed!  Very funny!


36" x 48" love how this pic "feels"

I really want my girl Christy to use this over her sofa! hint hint
also 36" x 48"

Two smaller pieces with wonderful color combinations:

I LOVE THESE!


Andrea Costa shows her work every month at the Scott Antique Market, 2nd full weekend of every month on Jonesboro Road. You may contact her via email at Andrea.costa@me.com.   . 

My boys are home from school today & Monday.....looking forward to a fun long weekend....(NO Homework!!)  Have a wonderful weekend! Cheers!

Cathy





No comments:

Post a Comment