Monday, February 13, 2012

Thinking about Luv! Romantic Bedrooms!

I think most women love the whole idea of a romantic Valentine's Day <3 
So, I decided to indulge our fantasies a bit with some lovely bedroom photos....


Hints of pink, too!

Complete with rose petals and candles!

This may be my favorite from Elle Decor.

This must be Candice Olsen, I think someone could LIVE in this room and NEVER leave!




My idea of a romantic bedroom is obviously neutral--or light and breezy!

Love the headboard...and wall color...



Texture is sexy....right? love the brick pavers on the floor and the beams on the ceiling.

I hope you are feeling loved today!  And I hope someone tells you just how special you are!  Thanks for tagging along on the journey.....Cathy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedrooms! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your blog. Can't wait to see more. ,)

    ReplyDelete